Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 November 2014

Ghana’s female rapper Tiffany confirms authenticity of leaked sextape


The videos, shows Itz Tiffany with her former husband while in the other, she is seen performing a ritual while totally naked. Photo: Vibe Ghana Just days after videos showing her completely naked were leaked on the internet by her former husband, Frank Kwame Gambrah, controversial female rapper, Tiffany Owusu has come out to confirm the authenticity of the video. In an interview by Citi 97. 3 FM, the ‘Forever’ star better known on stage as Itz Tiffany, whose videos have gone viral on social media, said: ‘It was shot 6 years ago with my ex-husband. I was engaged with him, I had a child with him, sadly enough he has been able to keep the video for six years and wants to do what he is doing but forgetting that we have a baby together, he’s just not disgracing me, he is disgracing himself and his family.’ Tiffany, who is shown kissing her ex-husband in one video while in the other video, she is seen completely naked and performing a ritual however, didn’t blame her former husband for the leaked videos but says the devil was behind the troubles which trigged the leaking of the tapes. ‘I leave all to God. What the devil wants to do is to destroy me but this is not going to stop me from walking into the studio to record. Before anything happens to anybody God knows why it happens to you. It happened, I will deal with it, it’s my past it’s caught out with me but life goes on.’ Itz Tiffany came into limelight with her hit singles ‘Fake London Boy’ and ‘Last One’